About our DJ Service
OUR PHILOSOPHY & PROMISE
It is an HONOR to be part of a couple's wedding day, and we treat it that way!
Weddings are our favorites, because every reception is different, with unique guests, music, families, venues and personalities!
Since Rock on Wheels specialize in hands-on party planning, you receive assistance on EVERY aspect of the wedding. This includes finding the right reception site, wedding professionals, party favors, and even being a friend and confidante when you need a shoulder to cry on!
Here's why Rock on Wheels is DIFFERENT:
- Available 24/7/365 via e-mail & cell phone to help on ANY aspect of your wedding and reception planning.
- Full-time availability to meet in-person at any time - either at the Rock On Wheels Bike Shop or at the reception site.
- The Disney Philosophy - always giving your clients and customers MORE than they expect - the answer is always "Yes!"
- Personal Itinerary - a detailed schedule of the evening's activities which is planned with the bride & groom. Copies are given to photographer, videographer, caterer and other vendors to ensure ALL professionals are working together to create a memorable wedding & reception.
- NOT CHEESY! Our DJ's pride themselves on professional and neat appearances - both personally and for the equipment. We will never tell stupid jokes, sing, embarrass your guests, dress sloppily, smoke or drink, and detract from YOUR celebration! A Rock On Wheels DJ is a polished Master of Ceremonies who keeps a party informative and lively without being overbearing.
- We have ZERO advertising (except for this little website and our trailers), and rely on former clients to generate 98 percent of our business. It is imperative that we work very hard to ensure your happiness, since YOU are our future advertising.
- Our egos are not driven by volume - louder is not always better!
- We customize the music by asking for your Top 30 list of favorite dance songs, not playing music you DON'T want to hear. We also actively seek requests from guests to create a lively party atmosphere. The music for the cocktail hour and dinner is always appropriate, with classical or light jazz to create the proper ambiance for the occasion.
George, Ben, & PJ, at your service